Sunday, June 12, 2005

One down, four to go...

And if you're wondering, i'm not going to talk about my Saturday paper.

Had a really good time at homegroup last night. I wasnt supposed to be there ( or so i thought ), but i'm glad i went. We celebrated Jacob's, Jennifer's and Paul's birthday last night. It was amazing, just seeing everyone mix and 'match' (pun intended) last night. The kids were with the older ones, and the older ones with the even older ones..hehe. I remember how different it was when i first joined homegroup. Just one year and so much has changed. I believe God's going to do miracles in and through the amazing people here. =) B performed a song too! So cool! It was his one-year anniversary in Dunedin. *applause*

He's granted me peace and i'm grateful.

If i rise on the wings of the dawn, if i settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. - Psalm 139:9-10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home