Friday, June 03, 2005

Snow...


WOW....did you see the snow this morning? It was sooooo cool!!! I woke up and as tempted as it was to snuggle back into bed, i knew it was time to get up and do some study after quiet time. I could only hear the hail outside, but looking out....snow!!!!!!!! Dunedin was so quiet, the streets so empty that i felt as though i was the only person up and about at 7am. No one to share my enthusiasm with, except Him. Looking into the house next door, someone had lit the fire. So warm, so comforting. The contrast, dancing flames and still snow.

Walking out to lectures took twice the usual time as i had to slowly shuffle down the 'hill' down to the road without going 'uh....oh.....*splat*. I forgot to wear my gloves, and by the time i reached Pharmacy School, my fingers that were holding the umbrella were numb and frost-bitten. i felt as though i'd held ice cubes in my hand all the way! :)

We had steamboat to 'pre-celebrate' P's 19th birthday which is actually on Wednesday. YUM.... So much food leftover. I'm stuffed...and the not-so-good thing, i cant study on a full stomach. :S

Better get back to studying. The guilt is setting in...Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home