Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Pink power


Washed my pink bunny bedroom slippers. Finally got that little brown stain off one ear. Must be a coffee stain.I passed Dispensing!!!!! *happy* We went up to the 3rd year's notice board on 5th floor. We were supposed to see Dr Mikov and Dr Saville regarding some questions and ho ho ho... that was also on 5th floor. I tried to walk past the notice board without looking but i guess the temptation was too great. Looking for my ID number, i'd prepared myself just in case. But thank you Lord, next to it was "PASS". =)

So so so cold today. Seems as though i'd be in my room for a very very very long time. The cold air doesnt do my nose any good...and i'm about to finish a box of tissues already! =S Hmm..should go to New World and get another one tomorrow. Reluctantly, i resorted to pseudoephedrine this morning and good, though it only took effect around evening time, i can smell what i'm eating now. =) Food is good...

In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, i have overcome the world. - John 16:33
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home