Monday, June 06, 2005

Two is company

My sister and AC walked to Civic Videos in South Dunedin just now. It took about 2 hours altogether, around an hour one-way. My first response was "WHAT??!!" It was funny, when she described to me how they had to defrost with a mocha from BP on their way back. "Our noses were frozen, fingertips non-existent and splitting headaches from the cold." I laughed when she said that, though couldnt help but think how different it is when you're walking with that someone. Two is company, and i guess it doesnt really matter where you're going or for how long you're walking.

It's cold....around 3 degrees C outside at the moment. I've been cooped in my room for most of the day, except when i went out to Alice's for accountability and lunch (thanks Ming! :D). My nose isnt cooperating with me but my throat's much better. YAY. Appetite has come back as well, finally, after that feel-like-spewing-when-look-at-food episode over the weekend. Ugh.

*anxious* Dispensing results will be out tomorrow... =S

Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is your heart will be also. - Luke 12:32-35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home