Friday, June 17, 2005

Four down, one to go...

My brain didnt want to start sending neuronal signals this morning. Neither did my body to move. My eyelids didnt want to open. The only part that DID function though, was my right hand pointing finger, which did it's duty, sure and faithfully, of switching off the alarm when it rang at 6am. *Thank you, faithful little finger. You have served me well.*

I love meeting with Him everyday, especially when i've just woken up in the wee hours of the morning. He is my Rock and my salvation. I will lean on no other. Th blessing of a peaceful slumber, even if it's only for 3 hours, can only come from one source.

A big cheer-me-up was a little anonymous gift from Australia. Actually, it's not that little. =) And i have a feeling, real hard gut feeling, i know who it is from as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH! How did you get your timing so good?? My fettish for cross-stitch.. I tried studying for Monday's exam when i got home. I could look but could not see. Out of that half an hour of trying to study, i only remember one word. Serotonin. *fullstop* How pathetic is that.

Went out for lunch with Chia and Evie at KFC. Waaa....first time in KFC for 4 years. It was nice to have fried chicken for a change, and though personally i think KFC cooked food better when i used to go 10 years ago. Oh well, it was good just to take a walk and listen to my sister talk about parasites. *ugh* Hehe... It would be nice to walk to the gardens today, but my entire lower back hurts a lot. I dont know why. I think i might need to visit a physiotherapist..

I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. - Psalm 4:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home