Thursday, June 23, 2005

There can be miracles when you believe - Prince of Egypt

My shopping stamina has deteriorated and i dont know how to bring it back up. =S Went to watch Mr & Mrs Smith night before last night with Maryam, Lye Funn and Barbara. It was SO SO SO COOL! I didnt close my eyes at all throughout the movie (which is a great improvement..trust me!) and actually came out of Hoyts wanting to go back in again. Hehe... I'm no big fan of Brad Pitt nor Angelina Jolie but i think they played their roles well. The puns they used...were so so ingenious and cute.

Most of my coursemates have left for home, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton.. and so it's mostly just me, me and more of me. Just finished a bowl of strawberries for brunch and now going out with my sister and AC. Uncle Then is going to teach us how to make noodles tonight! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home