Sunday, June 19, 2005

Rhema

I hate this feeling...a part of me knowing what i have to do, and at the same time i dont want to face tomorrow. Last paper..Pharmacology and i still have a bit to cover. Memory memory memory.. I'm frustrated, i'm tired, i want to pass... I've hit a low point here. I just want to cry all the time and just for the sake of it. I hate this feeling. i loathe it when i allow myself to be pulled down and away from Him. I'm not going to be pulled down. I - AM - NOT! I'm climbing up again. I'm embraced by His grace. I'm going to make it because all things are possible in Him! I'm going to study and make the most of my night. 14 hours to go. And in 17 hours, my holidays starts. YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *can you feel the excitement???*

There is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. And i'm diving into MY pot of gold. MY rhema "Proverbs 3:5-6"

My new found joy. No matter what happens, God still loves me.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home