Thursday, July 07, 2005

Man, my first massage session and i'm addicted!! :S Phillipa needs to complete 180 hours of massage before she can graduate. Chia introduced me to her and boy, after one session, i'm waiting for the next time i can book another. :P

Yup, it did feel very strange to be stripped to your bare necessity and at first, i wasnt very comfortable being in a room with another who wasnt my sister in that *ahem* attire. Oh well, it was just a matter of getting used to it, i guess. Phillipa has one of those foldable massage tables with a hole for your face to poke through. Hehe. I'd seen one in Two Weeks' Notice but had never imagined that i'd be using one! Funny, i was afraid that when i got up, i'd have a red ring outline of the 'hole' around my face. Just the mere thought of that made me feel like bursting out in laughter, which of course, i had to very 'disciplined-ly' control. Phillipa started from the legs up to the back and neck. Boy, she's good!! I almost fell asleep. The session took one hour, which passed way too quickly. *contented sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home