Friday, July 22, 2005

Part and parcel of life

It's Friday ... and it's sunny. :) A great day to go to the gardens. See...if Eve and i finish baking the chocolate cake early i'll take a walk there.

Eunice and i went out for lunch today, arranged last minute. :P It's always the same old problem...deciding where to go to eat. I've been eating out everyday this week, and i must say, my taste for outside food is starting to dwindle. Then again, it's more about WHO you eat with, rather than WHAT you eat, isnt it?

Why why why? Why is it that two of the closest people to me have to go away next year? Chia is going back to work for Daddy. Eunice got balloted to Wellington. Why why why? I feel sad when i think of next year. Yes, I am jolly well grateful for the people God has put in my life here in Dunedin and friends and family overseas. I guess i'm just not ready for the change. In other words, i dont want the change!! I dont want to imagine how things will be like without them.

Anyway, 40 Days of Purpose is starting soon. I cant wait...it's going to be AWESOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home