Friday, July 15, 2005

Eternal Sunshine

Almost the end of the first week of 2nd semester. I've never in my entire life done so much reading on the gastrointestinal tract and related pathologies in 4 days! Not that it's a bad thing, of course. Just feel like it's always saturated...saturated...saturated. And next week, it's more gastro stuff. Was preparing for next Thursday's workshop and it looks really interesting. Now we are given the chance to integrate all our knowledge from different papers into one paper. I'm still not the fondest of role plays, but i guess it gives me the practice to use different communication skills before really attending to people in the real world. *singing* Look on the bright side of life

Presentation tomorrow afternoon. I hope my knees dont buckle or give way. I wonder when or if i will conquer my stage fright...hmm...

Chia and i watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's an ingenious movie...the idea itself is so unique. Sometimes i wonder, if it is worth it to erase memories, taking away the happy ones with the sad. It's almost like changing the past, in a way. Like it's never happened. But our past moulds us to be the people we are today. Can you really seperate a person's past from who they are? But let's say that you had that machine that could 'zap' away neurons that linked those particular memories. What would you erase? Or would you erase anything at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home