Thursday, October 20, 2005

What random brain activity churns..

Home local veggies…*licking lips*. It was one of those quite random-ish things that Ruth and I brought up that night when she was over at my place. Wah…the thought of kangkung, paku-pakis (stir-fried with belacan..YUM!), ‘native’ veggies, okra, long beans… It was cool to have Ruth over. Paiseh I fell asleep earlier than i intended too. Sorry Ruth! It was interesting...1am, talking about all sorts of things. It never fails to amaze me how much there is to a person than seen on the surface. Ruth is one amazing person i have had the pleasure to know and befriend.

I think my salivary glands were over-stimulated that night. Can’t wait to go home and dig into a bowl of yummy greens. I’m pretty sure I‘ll be able to thrive as a vegetarian if I were back home, and if it wasn’t for keeping up with iron levels…hmph. Dups..i'm starting to feel hungry now and i've just had lunch. :X

Retail therapy has been my exit door from studying for the past week. The all too familiar aisles, dairy and bulk food section, fruits and trolleys. In the future, I bet that any adrenaline-pumping stressful situation will land me inevitably in a supermarket. After the night session in Room 110, everyone dispersed and headed their own way, mostly to Slumberland. I’m sure that at the rate that some of us are going, we’ll pass SLEP 301 with flying colours…. Even be considered for an honours! Browsing through the supermarket, Josh O and B started an ad tune

We like peanut butter
Skippy is the one
That’s what mummy feeds us
Cos she’s a loving mum.


Imagine, pushing trolley with two guys singing joyfully (plus got rhythm some more!) in a supermarket. We must have been quite a sight. That made me laugh. It was fun! Hehe… :D















Retail therapy…girly style. Another item to add to a chest of pink things…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy Ange!
Good luck with your upcoming finals babe. I'm fine, you will do just fine.
God bless,
t|Na

11:55 AM  
Blogger 12uth said...

Aww..thanks Ange. :) Can't wait for the hols, then I can go over to your place to watch movies, and do many other random stuffs and talk about many more random topics. *grin*

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i go and watch cartoons and talk about many many other random topics too? pretty pleaseee..
*innocent smile*

josh

11:13 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Tina: Haha, yea, food was one new thing to talk about at a sleepover! :P Thanks Tina, pray all's well with you up in Auckland. :)

Ruth: *smile* Why u have to leave so early?!? :( Argh..just remembered that Eunice leaving early too. Ah well...i finish on the 1st and only start hospital attachment on 7th. :)

Josh & Ben: Haha, if u guys want to. Haha, Ben, there's that invention called 'false eyelashes'. Can buy for u so that you bat them like Josh?? *snufalafagus* however you spell it. U guys prancing around in PJ's will definitely be a new thing!

BEN!!! I like my grocery habits...

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home