Monday, October 10, 2005

Waihoooooooooola!

Peeping baby lamb...... it's just shy...

Waihola was great. I'd debated about going but i'm so glad i did. To get away from Dunedin for a bit, seek Him among nature, to hang out with the amazing people God's blessed with Homegroup. I remember waking up early and just soakin' up the quiet tranquil. I had time to do my own quiet time and got some Cardio revision done. All my attempt to quietly jump down from the upper bunk and rustle through my things discreetly to find Mr Toothbrush and Ms Toothpaste in the dark was in vain because i think i woke Eunice up (and maybe even Alice too). Oops... :S Oh well, it was cool studying together in the morning. Reminded me of our time at Mrs Fraser's in 2002. Heheh.. Good thing too... can ask each other questions on studies. :P


"And...it's a tie!!! Best Marilyn Monroe award!"

We headed off to the lake and river for jalan-jalan after sessions. As usual, we had plenty of entertainment with Josh O and B. Those two never fail to crack me up. Especially army boy and his interesting poses and facial expressions. However, all i needed to feel cold was to look at those two wearing shorts...outside...windy! Ruth smiles a lot. So every time i look at her, i cant help but smile. Haha, Ruth, honest! There's nothing to it. *cheeky face*

The same incident, one year apart. The same name, the same hairy legs. Is it just plain de ja vu? So coincidental. Lol... That's strike 2 for our 'in' joke, aye??

God has answered my prayers with a "YES!". I got the Dunedin Hospital attachment from the 7th! I am very happy. :) I had told Him that i'll be happy with wherever because it's going to be good. If it is Your will, i'd like Dunedin. That way i can still head to the Med lib to read up on things, it's close to home, familiar, family and friends are around, and i can still attend Jess' 21st! Thank you God.

Courtesy of Ruthie:
A woman was asked by a co-worker "What's it like to be a Christian?"

The co-worker replies "It's like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes the dirt off you. Then He cuts the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."

2 Comments:

Blogger 12uth said...

Yes, yes. dejavu it is alright! haha..I can't believe the pure coincidence. Like the two of us again and the same name?!? We'll see if it happens again next year eh? haha..though I don't really want it to happen again. It's really disturbing, even thinking about it. heh. :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

B: Haha... Josh wears the crowning 'glory'. :P

Ruth: I know! So funny. I cant believe that no one else caught it the first time! :P So funny, i cant imagine the same thing happening for the 3rd time... That would be SOOOO WeIrD!! :D

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home