Thursday, October 13, 2005

Prayers answered

Dunedin's Tunnel Beach...gosh, i havent been there for 3 years!

The sun shines brightly, i want to go to the beach!!! Today is the last day of Uni 2006, with exams on the way and just a week of study sandwiched between. My mind is delusional... thinking that it's a semester break. Therefore the adrenaline hasnt kicked in full throttle yet and though there's that nagging itch at the back of my head that i've got a loadful to revise. Moments like these it's an advantage to have that itch.

I was reminded again last night, about how God is so faithful in answering prayers. I'd prayed for a fasting partner, since i lack that discipline, about 2 weeks ago. And most ashamedly, it'd slipped the back of my mind and fallen behind my bed. And last night, just when i'd lease expected it, i received this amazing email. The answer to my prayers. He sure knows how to surprise me when i least expected it. I want to be able to trust all the time. Because when i find that i do, and surrender to God, He really blesses me.. and i dont have to worry about it. No need to stress, but to know when to let go and trust. God is always faithful. It's just a matter of whether I am faithful or not. Just the top of the iceberg of my list of answered prayers recently:

Hospital attachment
Printer on 5th floor lab works
Fasting partner
Eunice staying 2006

Went out kia-kia with Chia just now before my Accounting workshop. There's so much foot traffic! So nice too... can laugh at the same jokes and she understands when i say something, even if it's just one word. Cos we've watched the same cartoons, laughed until our stomachs hurt at the same joke. And it's reciprocated.. what i say. Mimicking voices, pulling faces. :) Happy.

"I will bless the person who puts his trust in me. He will be like a tree growing near a stream and sending out roots to the water. I twill not be afraid when hot weather comes because its leaves stay green. It has no worries when there is no raing, it keeps on bearing fruit" Jeremiah 17:7-8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home