Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Grumpy amu

University of Otago Clocktower - historical & unique

I hate sleep debts. Darn panda eyes... I'm tired and i dont feel like doing any work. It's horrible isnt it? Just my Orals over and i'm already so sien. I got put off my studying cos when i looked at Tuberculosis, i was reminded of what i did not say in my clinical station. ARGH! So nervous everything just blanked out. I'm not a happy chappy today. :S

But God has been faithful. He's been so good, so gracious to me. Grumpy old me. He's surrounded me with friends. People that make me laugh until my stomach aches. Till just the thought of them makes me smile. Beautiful weather that i'm just waiting to run and jump and skip around in. Ice-cream and sandwiches. Someone's 'water bag' broke and another had a new-found rash to Starbuck's blueberry muffins. Haha.... writing all this out makes me feel bad for being so grumpy and unproductive in my studies. I have all the reason to be a happy chappy. God's with me and He's surrounded me with all the happy things in life. What else can i ask for. :) Dont feel like grumpy lao amu anymore. Also went out for a walk with Ruthie and guess what?? Came across running tracks! WOOHOOO... reminds me of athletic days. *nostalgia* Next year... next year....

We had lunch at the Leith a few days ago. Sunny day. People studying and sunbathing at the same time only in a bikini for a top, sprawled on the grass. Wah... the day i'd do such a thing is the day eels eat chicken bones. Got clips of Josh O.. new one this time, an impersonation of Come What May from Moulin Rouge. I am tempted to compile them and make a grand presentation on his wedding day. Heh... Josh, you better be very nice to me! Hehe... :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Mel: Yup, as much as the panda look is the 'in' look at the moment, i'm not really one to follow trends. Hehe..

You know Mel, maybe that purple streak was a special annointing. :) Funny aye, that it only followed Ben.

All the best for the rest of your papers Mel. Will be praying for you too!

Ben: Yea, i guess that's the way it goes. Not always tho... :S

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home