Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Movie marathon starts...

Josh's new toy bazuka a.k.a. Piggy

Dr RF called yesterday about my Hospital externship next week. I start at 8am every morning. Not sure what time I’ll finish but hopefully I’ll be able to take a break at lunch times and meet up with people. If fatigue doesn’t set in too bad nor too much homework, I’ll try and see if they allow me on the Emergency ward at nights. Hehe….

The post-exams adrenaline rush is starting to set in. Right now, it’s still the mellow, I-am-grateful-it’s-over-cloud-9 feeling. Ever have that fear of fun just in case your results don’t come out they way you’d hoped? And that if things just become one big pile of spaghetti-orangejuice-brusselsprouts-and-wasabi concoction, you’d feel guilty for having fun earlier on? *sigh* Trying to shake this off. It’s annoying. But the people around me are doing a FUN-TAS-TIK job at keeping a smile on my face. I suppose I do have all the reason to do so. He has brought me through my exams, and regardless of the outcome, I have no reason to be upset. There is no use worrying about what I cannot change, and though I cannot bury my fears and my insecurities, God will stand by always.

Batman Begins is cool! Thanks to Josh who told me the story when I wanted to “pre-know”. And to keep my eyes on the screen as well. Heh… When we were having lunch after gym today, i learnt to never EVER underestimate the power of orange! A little squirt, slow motion, Matrix style, leaving two little orange stains and knocking my sister’s lens out of the frame.

Josh O and his lethal orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home