Friday, November 04, 2005

Sleepy head..

What is the opposite of sleeping-in? Sleeping-out?? It's officially the 3rd day of my holidays and i'm still not able to sleep in. Find myself waking up between 6 and 6.30 every morning. And when i do pull the covers back over my head, all i do is wake up 15 minutes later with a bad headache. Hmph

Anyways, it's a cool slightly drizzly morning and the rest of Dunedin still looks asleep. Was thinking of walking to the Gardens before gym but i guess that's kinda not likely now. Guess i'll just settle down with the books i borrowed from Med Lib yesterday and start reading up on my Paediatric medicines. :) I'm very grateful that Dr RF gave me my choice of departments.

Omeprazole...here i come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Have some green tea + jasmine to relax urself.

3:23 PM  
Blogger 12uth said...

I'm on hols too! :) yay! hehe..
See you tmrw.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home