Saturday, November 05, 2005

O happy day...

Panoramic view from Signal Hill

Ah Chung is imitating Ring Zero at the moment and patting Piggy at the same time. I have two pairs of pyjama pants, one purple and one pink, around my neck. That's Ah Chung's "blessing"...hehe... Paul is standing by the door talking about the movie "10 Ways to Meet a Ghost" and Chia is by her table with an arm crossed and biting her nails.

Climbed up Signal Hill with Ruth and Josh. That was cool! We took the easy way up and the harder way down. We even had a Tamil movie moment. Hehe. All trees and no path. It was great being all around nature....or should i say, nature being all around. I really applaud those bikers that work on the tracks. Man, i'd be terrified of falling or having my bike tyres trip on a root or something. Have to give them the credit. :D There was a point where we stopped and there were these 2 guys huffing and puffing as they pushed their bikes up, just to turn around again for the few seconds of adrenaline rush biking down and over the ramp. I think my jaw dropped just then. Memorable... Hmm, Mt Cargill next!

I'm tired now. I've been awake since 5.30 this morning. Good night people! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

signal hill, tunnel beach..mt cargill nxt then!!
it was good fun..and i told you we wouldn't get lost! *wink*

josh

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home