Friday, December 09, 2005

Family time 2

In her 5 years in Dunedin, my sister has never... YES NEVER...been up Signal Hill. I reckon it's about time, dont you agree?

It has just suddenly dawned on me that i only have 3 more days in Dunedin with my sister. I dont know when she will come again, or when i will have her around after leaving Mukah in February. Gosh, we havent said goodbye yet and i'm already missing her...

We've been places since my family's arrived in Dunedin. Help Dad navigate around here and found out that i have a bad tendency to say "Right instead of Left" and vice versa. i dont know why. Maybe my brain isnt wired correctly.. i'd read the map, register left, point left, but out of my mouth, would come "Right". So to buy me a little more time, i'd say "Turn to your ...." It's amazing how much time allowance you can have to double check mentally before saying something from just those two words. To your. I'm not going to bore you with my mundane what-i-did-today's. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.. again.

Mum admiring flowers at the Gardens.

In her youth, Grandma always loved feeding ducks and chickens. She still does..

With Dad at Brighton Beach.

Best sleeping buddies. Paul used to kick and Daniel does somersaults. I guess they've outgrown them aye?

To trust that He has it all coming, in His time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home