Wednesday, February 15, 2006

=)

I've been back for exactly 2 months since leaving Dunedin and exactly one week to go before touching down in Dunedin again.

If love grows, then i can definitely say heat grows... on you. Frankly speaking, i'd never thought that i'd actually become quite comfortable with the it but basking in the comfort and routine of home for almost 2 months, hey... it grew on me. Well i think it's growing on me. :P Standing by the kitchen window, over the sink, doing my milk-and-Kelloggs-cornflakes stained bowl this morning, i found myself thinking, "Hey, this isnt too bad." o.O

You wont believe the number of random ideas and memories that cross my mind lately. I wont say it's the most pleasant thing, being one-sentenced and just plain random! I do look forwards to the routine in Dunedin again, with my new flatties ;) and Uni resuming...

It's gonna be a great year this year! Taking walks to the Gardens and you'll find me dancin' in the moonlight...

Sorry.. it's another random post...

2 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

hey!!!

looking forward to the months ahead in our flat...=) seeya in Dunedin!

-nad-

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mei mei...me gonna miss you like crazy everyday, every moment, after you leave...sniff sniff* If any of your flatties bully you, I will f*cking kick that person's testicles, scrotum and all, then castrate him, ok? Love you all the time....=)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home