Monday, February 27, 2006

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

All i can say is... thank you. :)


View as the sun rose, approaching Auckland... isnt He wonderful.

Paul and i outside Promenade Hotel, KK. We got upgraded to the Presidential Suite!! :D

After a long arduous 3 day journey, i could have kissed the cement runway of Dunedin airport if not for the fact that i was feeling nauseaus and *extremely* ill in the stomach.

My room is clean. :) Thank you everyone for helping me settle in. I dont know how i would have gotten over being homesick, familysick and especially sistersick if it werent for you guys. My flatties Ben, Kevin, Nadia and family Paul. Alice, Ruth, Chewy, Jessica, Gina, Josh, Lye Funn, Eunice, Krystal.. just to name a few. I realise that i'm missing a lot of names. Thank you all so much. Thank you God for such amazing people.

Two questions:

1. Do you want this to work?

2. Do you think this could work?

Thank you Alice.


1 Comments:

Blogger 12uth said...

You are welcome. :) Thank YOU too! hehe..you have no idea how much I appreciate our friendship!! :) I'll get the photos off you one day.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home