Wednesday, December 26, 2007

done :)

I received my registration letter 12th Dec 2007 - I'm now a registered pharmacist! 4 years of study and 1 tough internship year to get this piece of paper..


*ahem* and for the thank you speech:
To Mum and Dad for the endless hours on the phone and texts
To the rest of my family for being there
To my flat family especially Kevin and Nads, thank you :)
To my awesome lifegroup(s), Leben, Jian's, Rain's, for always being so supportive..
Special thanks to Ruth, Eunice, Jess.. your prayers and presence
To my mentor Alice for the lunchtime cry sessions at the hospital chapel
To Josh for being your patience and words of encouragement
To Indra, Uncle and Auntie Koh for teaching me how to fight this spiritual battle
To the Intern Programme managers, Trish and Debbie for all your support
To Heei, Anita, James for your kind advice, support and for being there
To my wonderful colleagues for making work fun whenever you could (Go Krystal!)
To so very many of you that have prayed for me, been there for me, Dennis, Martin, Josh K, Auntie and Uncle Then.. and so many more of you..
Please forgive me for the times that i wasnt there, if i have said or done anything wrong, i'm sorry. I will try to do better.

Last but not least, thank You, Jesus, my Lord and Savior. For without Your peace, Your Word, Your armour, i would not have made it through the year. Thank You for everything :D *loves*

2 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

congratulation, u r now a registered drug dealer. :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger nadia said...

Happy New Year 2008 Ange! =)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home