Sunday, September 23, 2007

uncertainty

lifegroup lunch at The Reef

You guys always make me laugh. Your youth, your vibrance and your innocence. Ruth and Eunice (my awesome lifegroup leaders!!) organized lunch at The Reef last Sunday. It was a cold and very wet Sunday. You wouldn't be able to tell from the smile on the girls' faces. And i had the seafood chowder. It was really yummm! Eunice and i then went jalan-jalan around town. I've also realised that i am unable to multi-task anymore. I cant shop and talk at the same time. It's one or the other. This is a bad sign :P

Lately, i've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen at the end of the year. There are so many choices, so many different paths to take. And the uncertainty that echoes them all. There's the option to stay or not to stay, in Dunedin, or still at Knox. The choice of where to go, where to apply, WHEN to apply? Only God knows, and i pray that my steps will be according to His will. So lots of prayer involved over the next few months. I would so love a good Christian environment to work in. How awesome would that be.

Oh God, only You know my thoughts and the cause of my forehead wrinkles. May they be wiped away (not using Botox) with your peace and reassurance. I love you, Lord, and i want to live for You. Seek first Your kingdom and i know i dont need to say but You know my heart's desires. I so wish that i could just stretch out my arms and be held forever by You. No need to think about the stress of work, sometimes, the burden of life, relationships, the future, the many decisions.. But i know. I know. You'll walk through this with me? Ya? Thank You for my family and friends, all those who have so faithfully supported and prayed for me. I only pray i will be able to love them in return just as they have loved me.

My exam is in exactly 35 days. 5 weeks. Doing my final assignment at the moment. It's not quite going at the pace i intended it to go but i know i'll get there! Must must self-discipline!! Ooh.. and i'm taking Saturday off too!!! :D So excited. I gotta get out of the main city so that i stop myself from waltzing back into work. Sometimes i think i'm a workaholic. Choice or no choice? Depends..

Hey peeps, just a lil reminder that we've got prayer meeting this Thursday i.e. tomorrow at 7.30pm at visitor's lounge at Elim church. Be there or be square :) (Until now i still am not sure what that phrase means :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home