Thursday, August 23, 2007

audit day

To all my friends and family,

I'm glad you didnt give up on me. Cos i think i might have given up on myself a long time ago.

Love,
Ange

Knox was audited today. I've been feeling the pressure since a while ago. Getting things done, protocols reviewed, the place cleaned. When i woke up this morning, the first thing that popped into my head was "TODAY'S AUDIT DAY!" The place was extraordinarily spick and span when i came in at 8am. Everyone was on deck when the auditor arrived and yes, she was friendly.. but.. she still had a job to do. So when it was my turn to be interviewed, i was so nervous my hands were frozen cold (plus the fact that the heat pump wasnt on and it was freeeeeezing in the dispensary!), i did the talking first. Gives me the upper hand too. I think so anyway :) At the end of the whole thing, which took about 2 hours, the verdict:

PASS

:) Praise God! It certainly was a new experience to go through an audit when i'm still an intern. Hehe.. I'm glad it's over though :P Sleepy time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home