Friday, September 07, 2007

2007 Deutz Cancer Society Ball



My first ever charity ball :) I was pretty excited, never been to one before. Mingling with all the big-shots, haha, and just keeping to myself and the girls. I reckon the dressing up was the funnest of all. And when we got there, there was this red carpet that we had to walk up. I reached the top of the stairs and looked up just to see a photographer who snapped a picture! I hope i didnt have too startled a look :P It certainly was an experience...

The menu was stunning! Honestly.

the girls and i. we had so much fun dressing up and poking fun at each other. SO immature! :P


with Sian

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics!! You look very nice ehehehe...

11:22 PM  
Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

stunning! can't call you a girl anymore, you've grown to a lady. what kind of charity ball is that, with the big shots and photographers???

3:10 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

thanks Chute :) I thought my make-up was too much but it turned out not too bad in the pictures. Hehe. Katrina did mine too!

Oh no, Ming, i still want to be a little girl! :P Not ready to grow up yet, heh. It was a Charity Ball for the Cancer Society. It's an annual thing to raise funds for research etc. Big shots alright! It was a tad intimidating.. not famous enough to be photographed. Hee!!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home