Thursday, November 29, 2007

knock

12 days to go..

It's Friday tomorrow. And the day after Friday is Saturday. And on Saturday, i'll be going to Chch to pick up Dad, Mum and Daniel :)

Went out for lunch with Rich today. Surprised that some people are so sure that i will cave in to Chin's request and stay. It's not 'to prove people wrong'. I spent a lot of time thinking about this. I remember when he first asked. I felt very blessed but didnt have God's peace when i told God i'll take the short-cut and just accept. So it's time to go job-hunting again...

What did Pastor Mike mean when he said "Knock on doors?" So i'm gonna go knock on doors :)

The choices are so vast and in a way, it just blows my mind away. However, for now, i'll stay in New Zealand and see what happens end of next year. Need to get a job first. I'm excited about the future but this uncertainty makes me a bit *eek*.

Miss spending time with you. Might meet you in the future.


Young ones, guard your hearts and dedicate your dreams to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home