Thursday, October 18, 2007

i did a bit of thinking today

My sister has set this picture up as tiles on my desktop.






so where to from here? i hope you couldnt see it in my eyes. i'll just look away and everything will be ok.


and to the little girl in the pale red polka-dot dress outside Dowsons, you looked pretty.


now that i know, it gives me something else to think and pray about after the exam. what are we going to do? when will we tell her?

i dont like you pimples!! :(

it's Friday tomorrow and though i have to work whole day Saturday, Monday's Labour Day. The best part.. it's a HOLIDAY!!

praying for all you for exams. Dont forget to take Jesus with you. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Cutie! Can you send the high resolution one to me???

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home