Sunday, October 21, 2007

make up merry

the P word..

Procrastination.

*slap slap*

when i say it's time to get your butt moving, i mean it, girl!! My diary was due last Friday..
but i'm still working on it. Thank You, Lord for Labour weekend. I get a day off tomorrow!! So it's work tonight, and tomorrow. But will set aside time to study for exam and have a Sabbath :)

For 10-15 minutes as work every Saturday, Morgan will sit me down near the Natio stand and brush on a bit of colour and definition on my face. I've never thought i could wear mascara, certain that i would smear it or blink it onto my lower lids and accentuate those horrendous eye bags.. BUT with Morgan's magic fingers, there may be some hope! :P

Just on Saturdays, my eyes are blue and eyelashes extremely long :D

You are my only hope :) the awesomest ever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home