Monday, June 05, 2006

Snowball + fight = truce

truce?

It was cold enough for us to have our first snow, 4th day of winter 2006, Dunedin.

It started out innocent. I was just on the phone with my family back home before i even realised the light snow outside. Dan said

"Erchea, can you save me a snowball in the fridge for when i come at the end of the year?"

So that was why i went outside in the first place, to save a snowball for Dan. But hmm... i think i gave a different impression as a rounded a snowball in my hands...

barricading. strategy. Note Kevin and the deadly snowball in his hands.

Tired, wet and very dirty people. I need a shower and Kev turns transparent.

5 Comments:

Blogger mart said...

awww... sign me up for the next snowball fight! :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

How I wish there's snow in Perth.
:(
I want snows!!!!!!!!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Mart: Sure thing!! But you better be on my team... hehe...

Ming: Erm, you want me to save a snowball for you too? :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

provided it can reach me and still a snow, rather than warm water!!!

3:52 AM  
Blogger 12uth said...

whoa?!? how did kev turn transparent? :S

I missed out playing with the snow, but then again, I don't really like the cold. hee. Just like watching the snow from inside the house. ;)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home