Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pre-exam randoms

It's 8.55pm. I have not started studying yet. I have been writing up, or trying to write up my CV. Seeee-viiii. Not progressing far, so i've decided to drop a line and then dwelve into my Musculoskeletal Disorders & Pain notes. Regular paracetamol people, regular paracetamol.

It was a long day today. But it was a good day. With 2 major workshops, one Intergrator and a Clinical. But at 5pm, my classes for Pharmacy 4th year, semester 1, was officially over. Should i clap? No, can only clap after passing exams.

My eyes are better today. I can see. :) Though during dinner, the noodles and Kev, who was sitting in front of me, looked a bit on the hazy side.

The next cup of lemon and honey would be my 3rd one for today. Note i've only been home for 4 hours. I need to get more honey.

I should get started.

2 Comments:

Blogger 12uth said...

honey...bunni. :) *grin*

Will be praying for you and your studies/exams, and your eyes, and your health, and everything that you have to do. :)

*I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Phil 4:13* Amen.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Take good care of urself. Pray for u. :)

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home