Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Psyched wrong way round

I'm all psyched up for the Melbourne trip. We had a briefing today and i think the word that made my ears perk up was RETAIL. I think just being in another country makes it fun...plus Lye Funn's with me! :) Any ideas or suggestions where to go? Hey Chute, what are the good eating places? We'll have to meet up ya?

I wish i was as psyched up for my case study assignment as i am for the Melbourne trip (which is in 2 months' time) at the moment.

Must.... finish.... by.... tonight.

Of 100 women found with breast cancer, 1 man will be diagnosed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I might tell you more about Australia before u enter Melbourne. First note... dont bring any food or wood into Australia.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home