Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Zzzz......

Sleep bliss


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Toothpicks may just come in handy.

What's wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! >.<>I try so hard that i think that in the end, i just end up 'fishing' from the fatigue of fighting the Zzz war. So annoying =S

I am tempted to write an email to my lecturers, apologising for falling asleep in lectures. FRONT ROW SOME MORE! Very disrespectful to lecturers (I think this is just me)... also very paiseh. I think i can get around this in a few ways:

1. Get more sleep (But i also need to study!)
2. Find a seat that is more conspicuous so i can hide my face
3. Eat my way out disregarding the "No Eating" sign
4. Stay home and sleep
5. Other suggestions?

How do you stay awake when sleepy mode is switched on in lectures?

Super sleepy pups... awww...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put big dark sunglasses and a huge hat on and sleep. then your lecturers won't recognise you! *grin* or ask ong how he does it. :D

8:48 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Heehee...ok i will try. But i dont think i can see clearly with the dark sunglassess on. :P Josh does that well? Does he sit in the first row too?? :P

Oh yeah Steph, there's a shoe sale on at the moment at Shoe Warehouse!!! :D

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Mei! SO CUTE!!! *EXTREMELEY!!!*

12:48 PM  
Blogger 12uth said...

i would say coffee but even coffee does not work for me anymore. *sigh*

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHOOEESS!!! hehe. yea josh sleeps in class REALLY REALLY REALLY well. lol. i poke him, and he opens one eye and glares at me one-eyedly, then goes back to sleep. heehee. and nevermind if can't see with dark glasses, better still...easier to sleep. :D

2:33 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Chia: I know, when i saw the sleeping pups, it reminded me of the sharpe (spell check please)-towel-lookalike. :)

Ruth: Coffee? Mmm.... Almond Mocha from that coffee place next to Clubs and Socs.

Stephie: Heh. I get my friends to GENTLY nudge me if they see me drooping. But so far no one has done that yet. Either i fish very discreetly from the side :P or they just dont dare to.

Wait wait.. *scrummages through drawer* AHA! *holding up a pair of dark sunglasses triumphantly* :D

11:28 AM  
Blogger mart said...

lecturer looking at you?
i bet the lecturer's just wishing he could sleep too... :)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home