Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i can see clearly now, the rain is gone.

It pays to be specific. I finally received the glasses Dad got made for me! :D It was DEFINITELY worth the wait. It was exactly like how i wanted them to be and they fitted puurfectly too! I'm so super duperly happy. heheee.. thanks Pa!!

Wearing glasses constantly after at least a good 3 months of not regularly wearing them regularly (and at the right prescription) made my head spin! :S Well, it's my own fault. I was very dizzy when i first wore them yesterday, and today, at around 1pm, i could feel my head pounding from the eye strain. I dont know if it is 'cause my eyes have just gotten used to seeing everything a bit outlinely-fuzzy or the degrees have dropped and it doesnt need to be as high anymore.. hmm. Anyways, because they actually do prop on the little of bridge that i have, i can peer underneath when checking scripts so that i dont need to have to look through the lens all the time.
hee.. i couldnt help myself

ahh.. the world is so much clearer now..

1 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Hmm.. PINK frames

How does it look? any photos?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home