Thursday, May 29, 2008

run.. just run

it's the sense of achievement and i'm sure the endorphines have a part to play as well :)

Thanks to the commitment of my running buddy Jian Wei Tay! I'll put up snapshots of the route once i find out how to take pictures webpage :P I was super duperly happy when we ran to the end of th 50km zone of Ravensbourne and back.. without stopping too. Hee.. It's always been a dream to get back running long distances again and it's coming true. Yes, it's finally coming true.

The awesomest running website ever!! check it out: www.mapmyrun.co.nz and you can zoom into the routes you're running and calculate the distance! Hehee.. so cools.

We did our first 11km last Sunday. woo hoo! I must admit that the lasagne didnt go too well with me, Kev, and i think it was jumping around in my tummy as i forced my legs to take one step in front of the other :S Plus it was raining some more.. it wasnt the funnest and i must admit that it was the hardest run i've ever ran. But DEFINITELY worth it :D



Half Moro Marathon 2008, here we come!!

2 Comments:

Blogger benn said...

GOOD ON YA!!! xD

12:33 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

hee! :)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home