Tuesday, May 13, 2008

celebration


I'm so into weddings at the moment.. thanks to Jess and Josh :P Jess is getting married in.. FIVE AND A HALF WEEKS (!!) and Josh just luuuuurves weddings.

I've decided which songs i'm going to have on my wedding day. One for the first dance and the second for the bridal party. Can i use your song Kev?

And i saw one of the most beautiful wedding dresses in BRIDE NZ mag! It was straight cut with a medium flare and all along the top to slighly below the waist was an intricate bead-sparkled lace..

i couldnt help but go one a search online.. thanks to http://browse.deviantart.com :)







you know, when i was still in my teens, i was so sure that by the time i graduated, i would have my other by then. so sure that we'd work and travel the world and no matter where i go, i know God's given this other person who'd soon by another half of me.

But who knows. It's different and i'm still struggling to know the me inside. i just gotta trust and God will do the rest. So for now, toodles..

some things are just meant to be frozen in time

2 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Looks like I'll be attending someone's wedding very soon... given her urge ^^ ha ha ha

1:09 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

it wont be that soon. God's gotta give me a boyfriend :P i'll attend yours first :)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home