Saturday, November 29, 2008

let's call it a holiday

i'm stopping to breathe.

i had fun tonight. i hope you did too. you've rekindled my fire to travel again. now all i need is the ka-ching but more importantly someone to travel with. oh the sights, the smells, so much of the world to see and so little time!

i miss you. i miss hanging out with you, just going on random walks. praying. i'm tired of always seeing the back of you. but i believe one day it'll be back to those days again.

and you. i will be missing you. i think i do already even though you're still in the country. nothing can substitute the years we've had together. the good and the bad we've been through. thank you for accepting my flaws and still loving me as you do. i cherish this friendship.

and as for you, the first of us 3. i cannot express how elated i am to hear of your big day. :) and priviledged to be called to be a part of it. I cant wait for that day. i promise i'll try not to cry and ruin the mascara.

as for me, my pillow beckons.

nites.

*lights out*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's sooo sweet :)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home